High demand for Hill Country land for sale has resulted in unprecedented land sales at Vintage Oaks. Timber Ridge is on its way to being sold out, prompting the accelerated release of a brand-new neighborhood in the community, Deer Creek. Deer Creek offers 1- to 2-acre hilltop homesites in a secluded location, continuing the legacy of Vintage Oaks' finest Hill Country lots.
The newest Vintage Oaks neighborhood offers:
- Exceptional privacy
- Expansive Hill Country views
- Homesites sitting atop rolling hills
- Land backing to a private ranch
Pre-development pricing is being offered for a limited time on initial lot sales at Deer Creek. Landbuyers are encouraged to act fast in order to secure one of these new premier Hill Country homesites.
Most of Timber Ridge’s homesites already spoken for, continuing the fast sales the community has seen for the past several years. Vintage Oaks is the fastest-growing community in the Hill Country for two years running and also led the San Antonio market for new housing starts in the $300s for 2014 according to the national housing market research firm MetroStudy, beating its record-setting numbers from the previous year. Timber Ridge has made popular Hill Country community Vintage Oaks even more coveted for those seeking New Braunfels land for sale with big views and inspired topography in a resort-style setting.
Timber Ridge showcases:
- One-acre-minimum homesites at the highest elevation in all of Vintage Oaks
- Some of the Hill Country’s most stunning views
- A private location in the back corner of the community
- 100-year-old oak trees
- Cul-de-sac homesites
- Greenbelt surround
- Footsteps to the pool, clubhouse, sporting fields, and Memorial Park
Already praised for its resort-style amenities, Timber Ridge Park, just adjacent to the Timber Ridge neighborhood and accessible via waking trails, has added a fresh new spot for gathering, playing, relaxing, and enjoying the Hill Country scenery. The 23-acre park has also become one of the hottest music venues in the Hill Country, as the sight of three packed concerts from renowned Texas musicians, Jack Ingram, Shinyribs, and Deryl Dodd recently. The park features:
- A vast lawn
- Numerous benches for taking in the views
- An 18-acre wildflower field
- A grove of centuries-old heritage oaks gracing the naturally terraced hilltop
- Swings hanging from old oak trees
- Veteran’s Walk, a special area at the base of an ancient oak, where limestone has been engraved with the names of honored veterans to form a commemorative stone pathway. More than 100 individual veterans’ stones, some with service dates back to the American Revolution, have already been purchased by Vintage Oaks property owners.
For more information, visit Vintage Oaks or click below to learn more about New Braunfels land for sale in Deer Creek at Vintage Oaks.