Everyone is talking about The Grove, offering Vintage Oaks’ first-ever new Texas Hill Country homes with a smaller footprint. Soon, they’ll also be talking about the great floorplans, features, and beautiful setting. Come see for yourself what makes these New Braunfels homes so unique and special at The Grove’s Model Home Grand Opening on Saturday, September 23, from 11am to 5pm. Three new model homes will be open for tours and inventory homes will be available for purchase with early buyer incentives during this highly anticipated event.
The Grove offers new homes from three of the area's most respected homebuilders, with more than 60 floorplans from which to choose and customize, ranging from 2,100 to 3,500+ square feet. Prices start from the mid $300s.
Lot sizes at The Grove range from 60–75’ wide, giving homebuyers the opportunity to enjoy all the best of the Vintage Oaks lifestyle without the high maintenance of taking care of of larger property. The Grove also offers:
- 100 acres of natural beauty and Hill Country topography, with most homes backing to open space
- Serene views
- Customized privacy fencing to maximize sightlines
- Easy access to Vintage Oaks' famed amenities
- A brand-new Fitness Club coming soon for the use of community residents, with a lap pool; outdoor fitness area; cardio rooms; weights and machines; a flex room for fitness classes; saunas; and a spa.
- A unique location within the community that offers privacy and convenience to New Braunfels, thanks to a dedicated entrance off of Highway 46.
Vintage Oaks is a 3,300-acre masterplanned community and the fastest-growing community in the San Antonio area for the past four years. The community enjoys a top location right on the Texas Wine Trail between San Antonio and Austin and a variety of land and home offerings. In addition to the new Texas Hill Country homes of The Grove, buyers can find Hill Country land ranging from 1 to 14 acres in gated and non-gated neighborhoods as well as custom and semi-custom Texas Hill Country homes.
For more infomation, to RSVP for the Grand Opening, or to take advantage of early buying incentives, visit the website. You can also click to view the map of homes under construction and request floorplans and pricings.
You can also download the free Guide to Active Adult Living in the Texas Hill Country below.