Want to see what all the fuss is about at Vintage Oaks, the fastest-growing community in the Hill Country for four consecutive years? You won’t want to miss our Community Open House this Saturday, October 21 from 11am to 3pm. Several new model homes will be open for touring and visitors will also have an opportunity to tour Vintage Oaks’ famed resort-style amenities.
New Vintage Oaks Homes
These new Hill Country homes offer those who love the Vintage Oaks lifestyle and stellar location between Austin and San Antonio on the Texas Wine Trail an alternative to buying land and building a custom home. Everyone from young families to military to retirees have embraced this opportunity to buy a home at Vintage Oaks that reflects the unique Hill country style, showcases modern floorplans and amenities, and allows them to move in sooner and start enjoying living at Vintage Oaks.
Homes showcased during the Community Open House range from 2,300 to more than 3,700 square feet with prices ranging from the $400s to the $700s. Be sure and stop by the Sales Office at 1110 Vintage Way to pick up a map of homes included on the Home Tour!
Living at Vintage Oaks
Vintage Oaks offers a premier lifestyle, with friendly neighbors, great community spirit and a welcoming nature, beautiful views of rolling hills and old oak trees, and an abundance of on-site amenities. Its great location in fast-growing New Braunfels also means a bustling job market, great access to an array of restaurants and shops, and abundant recreation.
Vintage Oaks also offers:
- 1-14 acre homesites from the $60s in both gated and non-gated neighborhoods for Hill Country custom homes
- Incredible amenities within the community, including multiple pools, a lazy river, sport courts, ball fields, miles of walking trails, and a Tuscan Clubhouse
- A year-round calendar of community events like the Annual Summer Concert Music Series, Yoga classes, Wine Night, holiday events, and more
- The highly-rated and award-winning schools of the Comal Independent School District
- Easy access to San Antonio and Austin for daily commuters and weekend enjoyment
- No city taxes
- Build when you are ready and choose your own builder
For more information about Vintage Oaks, visit the website. You can learn more about the Community Open House at the link below.